With 2,000 participants expected, PEGS Boston 2016 will be the biggest and best yet.
Pre-registration numbers are up significantly for next week’s PEGS Summit taking place April 25-29 at The Seaport World Trade Center in Boston.
Over 2,000 participants are expected, showing a 22% increase in attendance over last year's record-breaking numbers.
An international delegation including conference delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and guests representing over 30 countries will convene in Boston for an information-packed weeklong event. PEGS Boston provides a forum for collaborating and sharing best practices in the areas of protein and antibody engineering, oncology, expression, analytical, immunogenicity, and therapeutics. The continued growth of PEGS is driven by the growth in biologics worldwide, the quality of scientific programming, and valuable networking opportunities.
Participants value the in-depth short courses, access to 22 conferences and training seminar, and wide-ranging presentations delivering new unpublished data, case studies, innovation and insight.
The vast exhibit hall will be packed with over 100 exhibiting companies and 200+ research posters on display providing valuable viewing of innovative new technologies, as well as abundant networking with biopharma researchers and industry representatives.
Reserve your spot at PEGS Boston 2016 to:
- Network with 2,000 attendees from over 30 countries
- Hear unpublished data and case studies from industry leaders
- Create your own agenda – Premium Package allows access to all 22 conferences
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster
- Participate in one of 50 roundtable discussions
- View over 200 scientific posters
- Build your own schedule using the PEGS mobile app
- Visit with over 100 companies in the exhibit hall