CHI’s flagship biologics event will return to Boston’s trendy Seaport District April 25-29, 2016.
With record-breaking attendance in 2015, PEGS Boston attracts an international delegation of nearly 2,000 participants including conference delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and guests representing over 30 countries.
Participants value the in-depth short courses, access to 22 conferences, and wide-ranging presentations delivering new unpublished data, case studies, innovation and insight.
The vast exhibit hall will be packed with 125 exhibiting companies and more than 200 research posters on display providing valuable viewing of innovative new technologies, as well as abundant networking with biopharma researchers and industry representatives.
Reserve your spot at PEGS Boston 2016 to:
- Network with approximately 2,000 attendees from over 30 countries
- Hear unpublished data and case studies from industry leaders
- Create your own agenda – Premium Package allows access to all 22 conferences
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster
- Participate in one of 50 roundtable discussions
- View over 200 scientific posters
- Build your own schedule using the PEGS mobile app
- Visit with over 110 companies in the exhibit hall
- Take advantage of student fellowships available for grad students and Ph.D. candidates
PLENARY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Antibody Therapeutics: Past, Present and Future
Paul J. Carter, Ph. D., Senior Director and Staff Scientist, Antibody Engineering, Genentech, Inc.
Talk Title to be Announced
Deborah Law, Ph.D., CSO, Jounce Therapeutics