Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 12th Annual
Engineering Bispecific Antibodies
Constructing the Next Generation of Therapeutics
May 12-13, 2021
Bispecific antibodies are at the center of a vibrant area in antibody engineering, with a growing range of platforms that have led to numerous constructs with novel functionality. An in-depth discussion of engineering efforts and platform development
will be featured and led by industry experts. This event was one of the first on this topic and remains the premier nexus for leaders in bispecific antibody development to come together.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Novel engineering approaches to target specific immune cell populations
- Generate and investigate novel constructs and modes of action and delivery
- Balance potency with off-target effects and toxicity
- Design for downstream developability including manufacturability and drug-like properties
- Modulate activity and avidity and improve efficacy
- Create bispecific co-stimulatory combinations for immunotherapy
- Validate platforms for clinical use and review clinical results
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 6, 2020.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences and Fellow
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Manager, Business Development
Phone: 781-972-5452 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Business Development
Phone: 781-972-1340 Email: email@example.com