Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 23rd Annual
Display of Biologics
Designing Antibody Drugs of the Future
May 11-12, 2021
The field of biologics has relied on the engine of display technologies to produce a breadth of constructs that include bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, immunotherapy constructs, and antibodies targeting SARS, MERS and emerging coronaviruses
as well as membrane proteins with ever greater potency and target specificity. This year’s program will feature blockbuster papers that cover a range of exciting developments – don’t miss the premier event of the year.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Creating functional platforms for antibody display
- Using recombinant methods for COVID-19 antibody selection
- Assessing developability at early stages
- Reviewing the latest techniques and platforms for phage, mammalian and yeast display
- Designing libraries and select candidates using NGS
- Using computational methods to inform directed evolution
- Exploring newest methods for antibody immune response analysis
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 6, 2020.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences and Fellow
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Manager, Business Development
Phone: 781-972-5452 Email: email@example.com
Manager, Business Development
Phone: 781-972-1340 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org