Thank you to all of our speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors for your support and contributions, and to all our delegates for your participation.
CHI returned to Boston’s Seaport District to hold its 11th Annual “PEGS the essential protein engineering summit”, held May 4-8 with record-breaking attendance. This international event was attended by over 1,800 participants including conference delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and guests and represented over 30 countries. Participants valued the in-depth short courses, access to 21 conferences, and wide-ranging presentations delivering new unpublished data, case studies, innovation and insight.
The vast exhibit hall packed with 125 exhibiting companies and more than 200 posters provided valuable viewing of innovative new technologies, as well as abundant networking with biopharma researchers and industry representatives.
The success of this event is largely due to the dedicated participants that return with us year after year. Save the date to join us again next year in Boston, April 25-29, 2016
We have received numerous comments praising the work that was done at the event, but we would still like to hear from you on more specific questions to help us deliver new ideas, and develop the agenda and schedule for 2016. If you would like to share your feedback, or give input for next year’s event, please contact Christina Lingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLENARY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Tillman Gerngross, Ph.D., CEO, Co-Founder, Adimab
Robert A. Weinberg, Ph.D., Founding Member, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research;
Professor, Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Reasons to attend:
- Network with over 1800+ attendees from over 30 countries
- Hear unpublished data and case studies from industry leaders
- Create your own agenda – Premium Package allows access to all 21 conferences
- Showcase your research by presenting a scientific poster
- Participate in one of 40 roundtable discussions
- View over 175 scientific posters
- Build your own schedule using the PEGS mobile app
- Visit with over 110 companies in the exhibit hall
- Take advantage of student fellowships available for grad students and Ph.D. candidates